Carib DAO (CARIB) Token Contract Address:


The native token of the Carib DAO is the CARIB Token. CARIB enables an efficient, transparent, and secure ecosystem.

1 Token = 1 Vote

Each CARIB holder is a member of the Carib DAO. 

Compounding Benefits

Similar to traditional crowdfunding platforms: Carib DAO proposals offer incentives to investors. Unlike traditional platforms: Carib DAO members share all the benefits and incentives.


Powered by BNB Chain

The CARIB token was minted on BNB Smart Chain, an industry leader in smart contracts, DeFi, and DApp development.

Web 3.0 Enabled

Welcome to the Metaverse. CARIB gives you access to exclusive NFT's, blogging rewards, and social equity.


Trade on CARIB Swap, a simple decentralized swap exchange tailored to the Caribbean.

Super-fast Transactions

Transfer CARIB to your peers in seconds. Each transaction takes ~3 seconds to be confirmed by the blockchain. 

2% Reflection

CARIB holders receive 1% of all transactions shared proportionately. Another 1% goes to the CARIB liquidity pool; a total of 2%.

Community DAO

All members have an equal opportunity to vote on quorums, thresholds, and other proposal requirements.

CARIB Tokenomics

100,000,000 (or 100m) Cap

Scarcity is built in to CARIB via it's relatively low max cap on tokens. With only 100m tokens available, members become part of an exclusive benefits club.

This cap can not be changed and is enforced by the CARIB Token Contract.

CARIB DAO Ecosystem 

The CARIB Token provides access to a growing ecosystem built by DAO members. Each CARIB represents one vote on our proposal boards and enables the holder to access real-world benefits.

Shared DAO Fees

Each CARIB transaction "reflects" back a 1% fee to all holders, shared proportionally to amount of CARIB held. This provides many benefits:

- Incentive to Hodl
- Deters spam

*Another 1% goes directly to CARIB liquidity pools, for a total of 2% reflection.

Member-Owned & Locked Liquidity Pools

CARIB's initial distribution includes 27 member-owned liquidity pools with the following minimum requirements:

- PancakeSwap V3 LP
- LP locked for 5 years

*CARIB liquidity pools are transferable.


CARIB Token Audits

The CARIB token contract has been audited by the following third-party security auditors/providers: